Life's like this...
Sunday, January 20, 2008


2nd week of school

Finally back blogging! I almost forgot how to login to blogger... =S Just kidding.. Hahaz... Just feel kinda guilty for not updating. So here it is...

Well, 2 weeks of school has past. I don't think I'm really into the mugger mode yet, but then who is? Had my 1st test this week, a small test on amino acids, but a small test is still a TEST, which can put stress on people! Oh well, another small test next week... X_X

Oh yeah... I've rebonded my hair just before school reopen if you still don't know yet. So now you guys have another way to tell me and JW apart, don't say I never help!

Yesterday, I went to the chiropractor for the first time in my life. (chiropractor is 'tie da yi sheng' i think or people who treat spinal probs) Was having backaches for like a month... Thought it was nothing serious 'cause its just a slight ache at the lower back, lumbar area. Then it got seriously worse this week and I didn't really enjoy the dim sum outing yesterday with shopping gang. =( So it decided to get some treatment for it.

There's 2 words to describe the experience, 'EXCRUCIATINGLY PAINFUL'!!! I got 4 'ba guan' on my back and 2 on the back of my knees. One of them on my back is supposed to suck out the blood that has sort of clotted due to bad blood circulation and there's acupunture on my back too. The whole time i was clenching my fists and trying not to cry out loud! DAMN PAIN LA! ='( That's not all... Still got some other tricks.. Some crazy massage on my back and legs, and its not those spa massage ok? The massage includes some mad slapping on the back and legs and some painful rubbing, i just felt like i'm some piece of chicken chop. =(

After the ordeal, I did feel much bettter! But I really hope it will recover thoroughly, I don't want to go through the some painful process. The strange thing is, I cannot pinpoint why did I get this backache. I really can't recall anything that I've done that would cause this pain. Sigh.. Think I'm just suay...

Yeah.. Think that's about it that I will blog for now. Tomorrow's the buffet lunch to celebrate ronnie's and zhenghao's bdays.. Hope it will be good! (not thinking about the money and fats)

And pray for my poor back!



soundtrack just ended @ 12:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



disclaimer.

Just a little space for me to vent some frustrations in life and also, not forgetting to note down the beautiful moments. All are welcome to visit and let your presence be felt by leaving a tag! =)

the girl.

.ShuWen. .15/04/87. .JPS - AISS - AJC 13/04 - NTU CBC Hall 8.

faves.

.Rock songs. .Blue and purple. .Staring at the blue sky. .My cute hamsters!

hates.

.Gigantic moths and butterflies. .MCPs.

i wish.

.Lose some weight.. which girl don't wish for this? =P .Travel to Scotland, visit Uni of Edinburgh. .Graduate with 1st class hons. .Be happy everyday! =D

links.



rewindback.

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009


tagme.

No Promises - Shayne Ward

specialthanks.

Brushes: Fractured Sanity
Image: Deviantart
Designer: isolatedghurl'