Life's like this...
Tuesday, February 20, 2007


Happy Chinese New Year?

Hello... First, let me wish everybody a happy chinese new year. Hope this year's hong bao 'harvest' is good and nobody suffered any indigestion.

I'm back in hall not too long ago. Just feel very sian. My holidays are not bad I guess. Got good food to eat, got a lot 'good quality' hong baos. But I think I didn't really enjoy myself a lot. It seems like visiting the relatives has become quite a chore. I only see some of my relatives once a year and if not for my parents, I think me and my sisters really have nothing to talk to them. Oh well, just make the older generation happy.

Another reason that makes me not really enjoy this new year is because my dad made me drive to all the relatives' homes and to Sentosa for the flower exibition (it's not as nice as last year's!). Well, I understand that he wants me be more familiar with the roads and the routes to my relatives' homes. But I really don't like driving on crowded roads during festive season!!! In this few days, I think I almost got into at least 3 road accidents. I swear it's all not my fault! Singapore really have lots of inconsiderate drivers and even really MAD ones. One of the incidents happened on quite a narrow 2-way road in the private residential area. This mad woman suppose to drive on the other side of the road, end up driving on my side even there wasn't any obstruction on my side! It's so scary to watch her car charging towards me okay? Luckily it's nothing but a scare in the end.

It's back to school tomorrow. Also another sian thing. But at least it's not something too meaningless to me. The one week break is next week! Argh! Need to start planning what to do during the holidays. Go out? Anybody?

In hindsight, I'm still feel grateful for the fact that I can see all my relatives and loved ones healthy and alright this new year. And I'm still in pink of health despite the presistent flu epidemic lingering around me since 4 weeks ago? Hahaz.. Hope I'll still be alright after CNY! Everybody take care too! =)



soundtrack just ended @ 10:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



disclaimer.

Just a little space for me to vent some frustrations in life and also, not forgetting to note down the beautiful moments. All are welcome to visit and let your presence be felt by leaving a tag! =)

the girl.

.ShuWen. .15/04/87. .JPS - AISS - AJC 13/04 - NTU CBC Hall 8.

faves.

.Rock songs. .Blue and purple. .Staring at the blue sky. .My cute hamsters!

hates.

.Gigantic moths and butterflies. .MCPs.

i wish.

.Lose some weight.. which girl don't wish for this? =P .Travel to Scotland, visit Uni of Edinburgh. .Graduate with 1st class hons. .Be happy everyday! =D

links.



rewindback.

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009


tagme.

No Promises - Shayne Ward

specialthanks.

Brushes: Fractured Sanity
Image: Deviantart
Designer: isolatedghurl'