Life's like this...
Saturday, November 04, 2006


Am I in Hell? Where is the heaven?

Yep! Weekend is here... =)

The last few days of the week was damn bad! Did practically nothing except for mugging for the organic chem test. Slept at 4 a.m. for 3 consecutive days. Absolutely crazy... One year ago, I didn't even mug this hard for my A levels, 'cause I'm such a pig, I need my sleep. Now, I'm still a pig, but without my mum's nagging, I guess I just start doing 'destructive' things to my body, like sleeping late... or should I say 'early'? Heh... The organic chem test... was HELL. Not enough time to complete, but even given ample time, I don't think I can come up with all the answers, 'cause it's difficile!!

Anyway, the test is over. Finally, I can rest my brain for AWHILE. Went for a driving revision today. Not bad... The instructor said I've improved, BUT I committed an immediate failure. I moved off from the slope at the entrance and a motorcycle zoomed past. I swear with my life that I checked before moving off and it was clear! Bloody hell... I could have pass this revision if not for this incident. Nevermind, I shall be more careful next time. No time and chance for mistakes!

Well, I think next week is going to be more hellish... Going to have 5 tests! French oral, maths test, physics test, physical chem test and driving test! Argh!! =( Can't wait to get out of this hell. Sometimes, I wish there's something or somebody out there that can make me feel " even hell is heaven when 'you' are around". LoL! Okay, I'm starting to dream... =P

D'accord! I think I better try to get some constructive work done. Before I end my post, a dear friend asked me to advertise his blog,
www.yummyray.blogspot.com . Please read about his colourful life and insights if you all are free.

A bientot! Mille bisous!!



soundtrack just ended @ 9:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



disclaimer.

Just a little space for me to vent some frustrations in life and also, not forgetting to note down the beautiful moments. All are welcome to visit and let your presence be felt by leaving a tag! =)

the girl.

.ShuWen. .15/04/87. .JPS - AISS - AJC 13/04 - NTU CBC Hall 8.

faves.

.Rock songs. .Blue and purple. .Staring at the blue sky. .My cute hamsters!

hates.

.Gigantic moths and butterflies. .MCPs.

i wish.

.Lose some weight.. which girl don't wish for this? =P .Travel to Scotland, visit Uni of Edinburgh. .Graduate with 1st class hons. .Be happy everyday! =D

links.



rewindback.

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009


tagme.

No Promises - Shayne Ward

specialthanks.

Brushes: Fractured Sanity
Image: Deviantart
Designer: isolatedghurl'