Life's like this...
Monday, October 30, 2006


Start of Week 12

Once again, it's monday. It's raining now. The weather has not been good these few days by my standards. Keeps raining in the afternoon, give me back my sunshine please? =(

Went to the special tutorial for organic chemistry held by Prof Loh. He summarised all the things we need to know for the coming test on friday. Luckily, I wasn't totally lost during the tutorial. That's a good indication, but I still need to mug a lot to understand in depth. During the tutorial, Prof Loh kept commenting that everyone looks stressful and 'look as if we are going to kill him'. Hahaz... Of course!! He is dumping us so many information and setting such difficult questions!! He also mentioned that some people had approached him with the thought of quitting the course, because it's too stressful. Personally, I feel this chemistry course is tough, but somehow it's still manageable. Quitting the course should be the last resort since we have come so far and it will be a waste of time and money.

Actually, during the weekend, I did kinda mention to my mum that I don't feel like continuing studying. Hahaha.... Of course, jokingly!! =P Uni life is really quite tough. But when the going gets tough, the tough gets going!! <---- My favourite quote.

Well, recently, something cropped up with the jam band. I can't really say what exactly happened here, 'cause it's damn complex and supposed to be confidential? Hahaz... Spent a few hours last night to discuss the solutions to the problem. At least there was some kind of solution in the end. Now, I just have to implement it and wait and see what is going to happen. I seriously pray that there won't be any 'Cold War' or 'Third World War' kind of thing happening.

Oh yeah... I tried the chicken snack last friday. Hmm, it's okay.. Quite spicy, and its really shaped into mini-drumlets. So cute! I think I'll eat it for the sake of novelty but not as a serious snack. =P Anyone interested in it, just tell me and I can help you buy. =)

Okay, need to go get some studying and work done. Meanwhile, stay stress-free and think positive! =D

P.S. I feel like going kite-flying!! After exams?? Anybody interested? =P



soundtrack just ended @ 1:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



disclaimer.

Just a little space for me to vent some frustrations in life and also, not forgetting to note down the beautiful moments. All are welcome to visit and let your presence be felt by leaving a tag! =)

the girl.

.ShuWen. .15/04/87. .JPS - AISS - AJC 13/04 - NTU CBC Hall 8.

faves.

.Rock songs. .Blue and purple. .Staring at the blue sky. .My cute hamsters!

hates.

.Gigantic moths and butterflies. .MCPs.

i wish.

.Lose some weight.. which girl don't wish for this? =P .Travel to Scotland, visit Uni of Edinburgh. .Graduate with 1st class hons. .Be happy everyday! =D

links.



rewindback.

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009


tagme.

No Promises - Shayne Ward

specialthanks.

Brushes: Fractured Sanity
Image: Deviantart
Designer: isolatedghurl'