Life's like this...
Friday, August 11, 2006


Bad Hair Day

Oh man! My hair is super short. Went down to the saloon downstairs as soon as I reached home in the evening. Planned to have my hair TRIMMED, but about 3 inches of my locks were CUT away... @#%$^@*^&!!! Well, I won't exactly blame the hairdresser for everything, 'cause I should have stopped her when she's cutting over the limit. ARGH!!! Hmm, I think because of this bad haircut, I had a serious mood swing just now. I apologise to those who were affected by that 'thunderstorm'. Sorry! Special thanks to YanDao Koh... Thanks for making me feel better by showering me with all your nonsense... =P

Lectures started yesterday. Almost everything is repeated, and the lecturers have weird accents. Can't really catch what they are saying, and so I dozed off time to time during the lectures.... =X Well, there is one lecture that I was wide awake. It was the last lecture today, by Prof Loh. He is such a lame joker and most of the lesson was filled laughter. Hahaz... Managed to get my lab coat and goggles today. I'm wearing size XS for my lab coat. What an ego booster... Hahahaz...

Well, school has started. Tutorials and quizzes are slowly pouring in. Feeling kinda stressed when I can't recall my JC work. =S Hopefully, I'll adjust back to studying mode soon. Meanwhile, I should do something about my hair or just pretend it's okay... *sob sob*



soundtrack just ended @ 11:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



disclaimer.

Just a little space for me to vent some frustrations in life and also, not forgetting to note down the beautiful moments. All are welcome to visit and let your presence be felt by leaving a tag! =)

the girl.

.ShuWen. .15/04/87. .JPS - AISS - AJC 13/04 - NTU CBC Hall 8.

faves.

.Rock songs. .Blue and purple. .Staring at the blue sky. .My cute hamsters!

hates.

.Gigantic moths and butterflies. .MCPs.

i wish.

.Lose some weight.. which girl don't wish for this? =P .Travel to Scotland, visit Uni of Edinburgh. .Graduate with 1st class hons. .Be happy everyday! =D

links.



rewindback.

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
August 2008
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009


tagme.

No Promises - Shayne Ward

specialthanks.

Brushes: Fractured Sanity
Image: Deviantart
Designer: isolatedghurl'