Aftermath of Hall 8 camp
- It's gonna get tough getting by in the hall when the person who 'shares' your face ended the orientation camp by being dead drunk. =S
- I'm a sucker for gossips.
- Dirty laundry and muscle aches make me appreciate my mum's hard work more.
- Making new friends is sweet. But when help is needed, nobody seems to care. Does knowing each other for a short period of time make a good reason to dispel that thought?
- I miss my shopping gang.
- I miss my hamsters.
- Two-way communication should always be regarded with utmost importance in a team.
- Irresponsible people is always in this world.
- I think the camp has made me more anti-social. =\
- Good guys are not exactly the ones that have no vices and being the oldest in a crowd does not necessary make one a leader of the group, let alone, a good leader.
- Old habits still cannot be kicked off, even though the camp is so strenuous. Habits are die-hard.
- Lack of sleep and drinking Coke makes me 'high'.
The above statements are just some random thoughts on the orientation camp. I'm typing this in the dead of the night and having a drunkard sleeping in my room. Can't really sort my thoughts out now using a brain that only sleep 2 hours for the past few days. Right now, I kinda feel that the camp has made me feel worse, physically and mentally. Well, better take a rest now. Have to take care of myself...
Just a little space for me to vent some frustrations in life and also, not forgetting to note down the beautiful moments. All are welcome to visit and let your presence be felt by leaving a tag! =)
.ShuWen.
.15/04/87.
.JPS - AISS - AJC 13/04 - NTU CBC Hall 8.
.Rock songs. .Blue and purple. .Staring at the blue sky. .My cute hamsters!
.Gigantic moths and butterflies. .MCPs.
.Lose some weight.. which girl don't wish for this? =P .Travel to Scotland, visit Uni of Edinburgh. .Graduate with 1st class hons. .Be happy everyday! =D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home